mercredi 23 janvier 2008

Thank you alot guys for all these informations about fashion in DC and drama in your school. I think that you are pretty realistic from what I remember when I was in the US.
Fashion in our school doesn't change much I think. You have different styles and group of people, a bit of everything, you can find some hippies but I noticed that recently girls start wearing high heels which is kinda crazy since we spend most of our time at school running in the hallway or in the stairs (we have 4 floors and only 5 minutes to go from class to class).
Apart from that you may think that clothes are a bit expensive in France, I remember I got to buy some great pants for half price in the US: God Bless American Eagle!!!!
That's about it, there is probably more to say about fashion in France but I'm not an expert.

Aucun commentaire: