samedi 19 janvier 2008

My name is Katia (Smilovici) , I’m 16 , and I live in Bagnolet ( it’s near to paris ).

I’m Brazilian German and French ( nationalities ), so I can speak many languages ( French , Portuguese, Spanish, and English ).

I’ve got a little brother named Lucca and I live with my parents ( with both of them ).

But my friends often qualify me as a sweet, weird, funny, pretty(that’s the opinion of one of my best friends), cool person. ( I don’t think that this is everybody’s opinion but …)

In reality, all that I can say about me is that you have to know me to judge by yourself .

I am so glad that we are going to meet all of you in a few months ( in that travel ).

And I’m really happy to talk to someone from Washington because I went there once to see someone and to visit and I liked it .

In school my favourites subjects are Maths , Sociology , English and Spanish . After high school I’d like to do law studies in England

I like many kinds of music ,but the one I like best is Reggaeton .

The movies I like best are Tarantino’s , Rodriguez’s and in general the films produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.

I like reading mangas (i’ts my passion) and Harry Potter .

My favourites sports are football(soccer) , kick boxing and dance.

So I think that it’s all I had to tell you to have some opinion on me

Well bye …

Pleasure katia

Aucun commentaire: