samedi 19 janvier 2008

Hello,
we are leo&Do(Léonard and Dorian)
Very happy to meet you and going to go to America the most beautiful country in the world!!!!No I 'm kidding! before france of course !!!
let' s talk about me, I play guitar I like playing some reggae and I listen a lot of rap I like american cinema and the actor that I prefer is Jack Nickolson In the Shining and Flying over a coucou's nest. Léonard
My name is Dorian and I'm from Reunion.I enjoy playing guitar and hang around with pals.I like going to parties on weekends.I like listening to music. At present I like Jimi Hendrix and French folk.I like sleeping and eating and sleeping again the Sunday. Hello!

My name is Fiza MIAN NAEEM. I'm 16 years old.I live in Montreuil, near Paris, and I was born here too. I'm a Pakistanese girl.I'm not coming on this trip for some personal reasons but I want to share with you some things.I love listening to music, going shopping, reading books, watching TV, going to the Net, and I love eating!I hate sports , but I like watching them on TV, especially football!My favorite book is Harry Potter by J.K Rowling ,and I love watching Bollywood films.My favorite TV serial is Heroes. I 'm fond of it ,and I love Hayden Pannettiere. She's a good actress.I love listening to RnB, Rap, dance and Electro music . I like Rihanna,Nelly Furtado,Ne-yo,Justin Timberlake,....The lycée Jean-Jaurès is a good school.we go to the school 6 days a week ,with different timmings.We haven't got uniforms.That's all I want to say,and I hope someone will answer to me. Fiza

Aucun commentaire: