samedi 19 janvier 2008

Hi!!!!!
My name is Robinson Roy Roxane.I was born in France on 19th November 1990. I'm a Srilankan girl who lives in Montreuil and I'm in year 11 at Lycée Jean Jaurès. I speak French, English,Spanish and Tamil, my mother tongue. My favorite subjects are English, Spanish, and Maths. My hobbies are drawing, listening to music, watching TV and reading books. I've got one brother and one sister.I went to Srilanka in august 2005. I've also been to London in november 2005 with my family to live there. I stayed during six months. I was at Dormers Wells High School in Southall. When I was at Dormers Wells High School I studied RE (religion education),IT, PE, Art textile, music, French, English, science, maths, history and geography. Unfortunately I came back to France. Concerning my tastes, I like to watch and listen to Tamil and American films and songs. My hobbies are drawing, listening to music, watching TV and reading books. I think that I have told you all about me.

Hope that we will spending a good time with all of you.


see U later


From Roxy

Aucun commentaire: