samedi 19 janvier 2008

I don't think we've met before. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Nassim Bidouche, I'm french. I live in Paris and I am 17 years old. I love America, Washington D.C and my favourite actor is Denzel Washington. I like eating hamburgers, listening to rap and playing basket-ball, my favorite player is Iverson.Write and tell me about yourself. I would like to thank you for your hospitality.Merry christmas and a Happy New Year.

My name is Anys Khider. I am 16 years old and I live in the suburbs near Paris. I have got 3 big brothers. I come from Algeria but I am French. I like sports like soccer, tennis or basketball. I listen to all good music and I have no preference. At the present time,I am studying economy in a high school named Jean Jaures. I like studying the English language because I think it is an interesting language. Later, I would like to continue my studies at university. I am so impatient to visit Washington in order to discover the Americans. Hello,
My name is Abir (but my friends call me Ab' or Abir23 , it depends) Amina. I was born on March 28th 1991 in Ivry s/seine , a litte city which is near Paris. So, I'm 16 years old soon 17.For nine years, I have lived in Bagnolet (another city in Paris' surburbs) with my parents and my two sisters : Rabab and Aida The first one is 19 years old and the second is 12 .I come from Tunisia that's why all summers, I go to this country for my holidays and to see my family.I am small and I have short brown hair.I am a brown-eyed girl.I am a little bit shy with people who I don't know but when I begin to know them I become crazy ...I laugh all the time.I like music (pop rock , rap , rnb ... and Jonatan Cerrada : a "belgian" singer which has been famous in France) , watching t.v (7th Heaven, Heroes) and computing I am interrested in politics too because I think that it is very important to know in what country we live. I practice hip hop with my schoolmate (friend) Tania. I'm fond of having time with my friends and shopping or going to the cinema etc ...The languages I have learnt at school are English and German.I don't know yet what I will do later but I'd rather practice writting. But I'm not sure. I hope that I will learn a lot things about America ! See you soon ! Kisses Abir !

My name is Jordan iIm sixteen and I'm from the Ivory Coast. I've got three sisters but I haven't got any brother and we live with our mother , so iIm "the man of the house" .I love annoying my sisters , my mother and every other girl .My friends say that I'am very crazy beacause I'm not scared by the
ridicule.I like doing shopping and playing basket ball or video games with my friends. I also like listening to American rap music my favourite rappers are t.i. young jeezy and lil wayne ...My favourite films liare Saw , the Lord of the Rings, Spiderman , Spoff moovie ...I'm hurry to go to Washington DC and I hope you’re in a hurry to see me . BYE

> My name is Chloé Peiger.I am a girl and i am 16. I live with my parents and my little brother.> I'm in Socialogy & Economics studies.> I hate mathematics and chemistry, But I like French and history.> In life I love my friends, music, laughing, but I do not like the high school. I listen to everything, but I like more rock, reggae, pop-rock. I have green eyes, brown hair,and I wear glasses. I am nice, funny, joyful and cool...> I am of German and Corsican origin (This is a Small island in the Mediteranné near France.)> My favourites movies are Snatch and "Jeux d'enfants" (French Movie).> I am reading everything.> > Goodbye.dear pen-friend.,

1 commentaire:

Nell a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.