mardi 22 janvier 2008

Hello from Wilson!

Hello to the students and teachers of Lycée Jaurès! We're very excited to be participating in this blog. In the next few days you will start to see some reports (projects) and personal notes prepared by students in the French IV class. Please be patient with us, because we're still trying to learn how to post! In the meantime, you may want to visit the web site for our school: www.wilsonhs.org

Ms. Foxen (French Teacher)

5 commentaires:

Ant a dit…

Dear Ms Foxen,

just like Ms Ygonet & Ms Parinello, i'm so glad about this exchange project. I'm so looking forward to meeting you and your students and i hope they'll like it in here when they come.
I'm very excited about reading your students' reports too.
Thank you for posting your school's website, i'm checking it out now ;-)
Take care
A. BOUDE (English teacher)

Pétronille a dit…

Dear Ms Fowen,
I'm so excited about that project. I can't wait to finally meet all of you. I like what your students wrote about DC, it reminds me of really good things I lived in the US.
Anyway, I wish you w'll have a great stay in Paris and hope my classmates and your students will get along well.

Pétronille

Woodrow Wilson/Jean Jaurès a dit…

Thank you Anna !
We're going to try to send you some more information as well but i think our blog is GREAT. I'm proud of all of us to make it possible. So again THANKS
Sandrine

anna foxen a dit…

Thank you for your kind comments! I'm really enjoying learning more about how to blog. It's a little bit addictive...

We will try to take a class picture to share next week...

-- Anna Foxen

Woodrow Wilson/Jean Jaurès a dit…

Hi Anna,
We are really eager to see you I mean Don't be shy ! Send us a picture !
Sandrine