vendredi 1 février 2008

What I most like in life

What I most like in life is music.
Music is a universal language, everyone is sensible to music (except my mother), and music doesn't need to be traduced; it's beyond time, space, star trek and culture.
Music is something we all find our liking in.

We all like at least one style of music (except my mother) , and we all have at least one or two special song(s) that makes us go all weird and sloppy, no matter how many times we heard it (God, I wish my mother had one...); well, that's why I love, I adore music. Because music is a whole world, and you can always find your little country in music (except my mom).
Personally, I've always been a very open person, so I love all kinds of musics.

So my wish would be that my mom stops saying Massive Attack is devilish and that she'd join the happy pink world of music.
But that's like meeting Jared Leto in a Jean Jaurès bathroom: it's imposible.

Val

2 commentaires:

Val a dit…

Well,since no one is commenting my very serious article,I'll comment myself; "say,Val, were you high or something when you wrote this article? What's that mess about finding your country in music? You should stop injecting yourself with ketchup,it ain't good for your brain!"

Michelle Lefrancois a dit…

Lol vous êtes très drôle! et ta mère semble très... interessante haha. vous parlez l'anglais très bien. quand avez-vous commencé à apprendre?