vendredi 1 février 2008

Music in France

Hi, my name is Mehdi, I'm 17 !
In France, we listen to the same sort of music as you and we also know the most popular singer in America like 50 Cent or Justin Timberlake. We also have French singer who use the same sort of music. For example we've got french rappers like Booba(down), or french pop singers like Christophe Maé (on the right). Me I prefer American Music, but I also want to represent my country even if we have not the level...
Bye ! I'm very impatient to see you in DC !

3 commentaires:

Ab' a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Ab' a dit…

Of course Mehdi =)

But you forget that we have too, a fake Justin Timberlake, who is M.Pokora (you know?).
And I think that I was great if you put a video of his new song produced by Timbaland, in English (lol).
It's very ridiculious, but very interesting, because it's so funny to see the likeness(that his boy wants to be Justin, and he's so far to be like him).

I give you the link, and if you can put it, It will be nice.

Thanxs Mehdi



http://www.dailymotion.com/
relevance/search/pokora+dangerous/
video/x46hon_m-pokora-
shes-dangerous-live-nrj-20_music

Anonyme a dit…

Yeah...Lucky us...
We have the great M.POKORA known as the damn french fake Justin T. I don't understand why Timbaland is helping him. But y'all should go see one of his clip one day, you'll be shocked!^^