vendredi 1 février 2008

Beyonce Knowles

I dedicate this article to my favorite singer who BEYONCE KNOWLES.
I 've lived her since the day i saw her and i heard her voice when she was in the band DESTINY'S CHILD. I find that she is the perfect woman because she is so beautiful,intelligent,generous... I find that she's got a beautiful voice and she dances like goddess(when she moves her body) I think that she is the queen of the r&b.....
my favorite songs are:"Crazy in love" ,"Naughty girl","Baby boy","Work it out",in her album Dangerously in love and in her last album B'Day:"Deja vu","suga mama","Upgrade u",Green light",Irreplaceable"and "Check on it"

3 commentaires:

KlarKEE a dit…

J'aime Beyonce.....et les chansons "GreenLight" at "FLaws and aLL"

fatou a dit…

i love beyonce she is my favourite singer and she is beautiful .tmtc

mel a dit…

I LOVE BEYONCE TOO AND I THINK HER SONGS ARE VERY VERY GOOD