vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Lenny Hudson

Hello, my name is Lenny and I have american origins! I'm in première in the lycée Jean Jaurès, more precisly in the 1L2. I live with my two parents and my little brother, in Montreuil. I'm rather tall, I have half-long dark hairs and green eyes. I have not a particulary dressing style, I just wear simple clothes. I listen and play music in a band, I listen almost every kind of music, from jazz to rock passing by blues and funk. I try to play also all these styles of music but with my band we play progressive metal. I also draw, I like drawing landscapes and character mostly in a manga style, and I'm a kind of a perfectionist so I like details. I like to go to the cinema with my pals and I enjoy to look at films in english and some american series that I mostly look in english without subtitles. I like contemporary litterrature, and I read, when I have the time, some heroic-fantasy books, sometimes in english. I like to spend time with my friends and have fun, I am joyful kinf of guy so generally, people like me. I'm not going to the U.S.A. this year but, if there's no problems, I'm gonna go next year! Bye!

Aucun commentaire: