vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Hello!
My name is Viken Kiledjian. I'am 16 years old, i was born the 22th of May in 1993. I live in Montreuil. I have one brother of 21 years old, i live with my mother and my brother, and some weekend i go by my father,because my parents are divorced.
I like in general all music but i prefer electronic music and Japanese music. I love horrors movies as 28 days later, 28 weeks later, Alien with Sigourney Weaver. I enjoy video games too but i'm not a geek, because i out with friends often. I don't like football and tennis however i like volleyball and badminton. I would like to know more of you, because i'm very interresting to your culture.
It's a oportunity for me to go in your countrie, indeed, in first i would like to go to Japan and in a second Washington.
I looking forward to hear from you.

Aucun commentaire: