vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Barbara


Hello Washington !

My name's Barbara. I'm 17 years old and I live in Montreuil. I am a junior of Jean Jaures highschool and I'm really excited to participate in this exchange between your highschool and mine.
I like listening to music, especially pop and rock music. Britney Spears is my biggest dream and my idol no matter what happens. I like to read and watch movies, a lot too. My favorite books were writenby Stephanie Meyer, J.K Rowling and Daneel Steel, and movies I prefer are horror movies, like Saw, The Grudge, etc ... But, on the contrary, I don't really like romantic movies if it's not Roméo and Juliet ! I don't like winter and bad weather either. I prefer the sun and when it's cold like in the country I come from, Portugal !
Well, I think you know enough things about me, now, so I'm going to leave you.
I'm looking forward for hearing from you. Bye. Barbara

Aucun commentaire: