lundi 9 novembre 2009

Inès Akika

Hi!

My name is Inès,I'm 17 years old and I'm in Senior year.
I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers but I only live with my mom and my twin sister.

My main passion is music : I love all kinds of music even tough I mostly listen to rock (The Beatles,Arctic Monkeys,Modest Mouse,The Killers),Folk(Feist,Jack Johnson,Florence + The Machine,...), Indie and alternative stuff, and old school hip-hop/rap (Run DMC,Beastie Boys,NaS,...). I play the piano and the guitar.
I also enjoy TV shows like Skins,The O.C.,How I Met Your Mother,... and I love reading.

I don't know yet what I want to do when I grow up but I'm hoping to go to college (I'd love to go to an Ivy League school !) and I want to live either in the U.S.A or in U.K.

I look forward to our trip to Washington D.C. and I can't wait to see you guys !


Aucun commentaire: